- Quality and Reliability , Compliance and approvals, Research Engineering
- Calamba - Philippines
About the role
- Collaborate with RDD teams in support product development, assist in certifying testing and design and develop solutions to certifying test issues, support in developing test and debug strategies to isolate problematic performance areas, interact with Project and Electronics in executing product development program plans, evaluate and manage test result in relation to design, specifications and test objectives.
- Determines product safety approval test scope, develops a preliminary plan of compliance, and determines project specifications such as cost, lead time, and sample requirements by analyzing product category available supplemental data, product specification and construction (with UK team).
- Involved and ensure all the test activities are carried out strictly according to the appropriate international test standards for home appliances (UL / IEC / EN / JIS / EU directives).
- Examines test samples, read and understand the blueprints, schematics, wiring diagrams, and operational instructions. Evaluates test performance, provides feedback to project design team regarding issues and/or problems with test, data sheets and reviews test and construction data
- Consolidated findings or any non-compliance / test concerns to be discussed with Senior Engineer before communicating to the Project Design Team for immediate attention.
- Working with Approvals Authorities such as BEAB-UK, CQC-China, JET-JP, and SIRIM/ST-Malaysia for product certification that including product Safety Audit. To responsible for product safety certification maintenance as well.
- Degree or equivalent experience in electrical/electronic discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience on a broad range of Product Safety Compliance duties
- Understanding of International Safety standards such as IEC, UL, GB and EN
- Being able to identify the true cause of problems and to apply the required analytical skills in order to solve them efficiently
- Project management skills.
BenefitsDyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by ambitious growth plans, regular reviews and dynamic workshops. A vibrant company culture based on being; Different, Authentic and Pioneering. At Dyson we combine work life balance, with the latest devices, a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit. It’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
- All benefits are accessible from day 1
- HMO coverage. Health & wellness is one of our priorities, immediately available for you & dependents so no waiting for employment regularization
- Up to 20 days annual leave based on employment service + 15 days medical leave
- Dyson product gift upon employment regularization, and discounts on Dyson machines
- Exposure to a broad and diverse range of Dyson activities from research through to manufacturing and global sales for Dyson projects
- Career development and growth in a global team
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.