- Customer Service
- Singapore - Singapore
We are looking for an experienced individual to achieve a consistent and high level of performance across all the APAC contact centre. This position will be based on our Singapore Centre of Excellence and report into our UK Global CS Director and CS Director, APAC.
- Establish strong partnerships with vendors and supporting vendors’ needs to achieve organisation’s objectives and deliverables.
- Manage partnership contracts, vendor performance, branding, process compliance, customer satisfaction.
- Monitor the KPI performance of APAC and distributor markets and work with various stakeholders on improvement plans to drive operational excellence and efficiency.
- Conduct periodic call centre audits to ensure alignment to global standards.
- Coordinate and participate in weekly, monthly, quarterly business reviews with vendors and relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinates activities and tasks among project and operation teams, other internal departments and vendors to meet project goals and ensure project. completion is on schedule, within budget constraints, and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope.
- Review the forecasting and headcount proposals as well as scheduling plans put up by the vendor’s WFM team
- Identify potential issues/events that could affect vendor performance, resources, schedule, budget, scope and/or deadline. Assist with problem resolution or risk mitigation as well as escalate issues to appropriate parties for resolution.
- Establish, implement and review contact centre standards, policies, objective and initiatives.
- Identify and evaluate technological options for improving operations and customer experience, and conduct needs assessments and cost/benefit analyses.
- Review vendor’s recruitment and training plan and monitor the progress.
- Drive continuous development of our ‘sales through service’ approach.
- Support the distributors in the effective management of the call centres and ensure they are aligned with global standards.
- Demonstrable contact centre experience in operations and vendor management, preferably with a global retail or customer fronting organisation (essential)
- Proficient in call centre processes, quality assurance, training, workforce management, performance matrix and systems (essential)
- COPC, 6-sigma, project management and other related qualification would be an added advantage
- Proven ability to drive service objectives and achieve organisation goals
- Possess strong business process and operations analytics skills
- Possess excellent communication, collaboration and relationship management skills with a proven ability to work in a matrix environment
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
- Experience in working with international teams, across culture and language
- Attentive to details