- £Competitive + Benefits
- Customer Service
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Within Dyson’s Contact Centre, we’re clear in our purpose:
“We are the voice of Dyson’s customers. We effortlessly solve their problems and remove all barriers.
We do this because we care about our customers to an extraordinary degree and believe our service should be as uniquely engineered, distinctive and enriching as our technology.”
Our Operations Managers are responsible for enabling our Advisors and their Team Leaders to deliver a service that is uniquely Dyson. Acting as the driving force behind ongoing performance improvement, the Operations Manager has to be able to manage a complex operation while ensuring there is a happy team making happy owners – all adding value to Dyson.
Managing such a complex operation, needs a special kind of leader. The Operations Manager has to demonstrate true leadership, accountability for performance and a passion for ensuring Dyson’s owners are lifetime advocates of our technology.
AccountabilitiesWhat you'll do -
- Lead, coach and continually develop a team of Team Leaders to enable them to drive ongoing sales and service performance improvement within Customer Services
- Empower and support the Team Leaders to coach and develop their advisors to deliver and exceed against our owners and Dyson’s expectation.
- Manage performance within the ‘What and How’ to successful and positive outcomes for our teams and owners. Actively engage with and ensure compliance with Dyson HR policies and approach when needed.
- Build and maintain an operational environment centred on Customer Service Advisor empowerment, decision making and ownership.
- Actively identify opportunities for improvement and manage the implementation of solutions for efficiency, performance or customer experience improvements across the Contact Centre.
- Actively share best practice and collaborate with peers and colleagues to ensure the ongoing development of the Contact Centre.
- Actively support the ongoing development and evolution of the Contact Centre as a multi-channel, sales and service centre
- Ensure the effective management and delivery of all Contact Centre objectives and deliverables
- Ensure through a data driven approach to operational and performance management that opportunities for improvement are targeted, tangible and cost effective
- Work cross functionally and cross markets to ensure that Customer Services plans and execution is aligned to GB&I and Dyson’s goals.
- Keep on point with wider customer service trends and best practice, bringing those back into Customer Services to ensure we are restless in wanting to innovate and develop our owner experience
SkillsWhat we'd like to see from you -
- Significant experience gained managing a large, complex Customer Service and/or Sales operation and clearly a demonstrable track record of driving performance improvement
- Demonstrate the ability to drive performance in a positive and engaging way with a culture focussed on enhancing the Dyson owner and employee experience
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to change, be resilient and act as a role model to colleagues across Customer Services and Dyson as a whole.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness of Dyson’s challenges and an ability to bring those challenges to life with Customer Service Teams
- Demonstrate a data driven, objective approach to performance management and development
- Demonstrate the ability to listen to customers, teams and peers to support ongoing improvements for Dyson’s teams and customers
- A willingness to adapt to the needs to our customers and teams; taking on new responsibilities or duties as the role and our customers’ needs evolve
BenefitsWhat we can offer you -
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Yearly bonus and pay review
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount
- Free sports centre
- Subsidized cafes