- £Competitive + bonus
- Customer Service
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Our Operations Managers are responsible for enabling our Customer Services team to deliver a service that is uniquely Dyson. Acting as the driving force behind ongoing performance improvement, the Operations Manager has to be able to manage a complex operation while ensuring there is a happy team making happy owners – all adding value to Dyson.
Managing such a complex operation, needs a special kind of leader. The Operations Manager has to demonstrate true leadership, accountability for performance and a feel passion for ensuring Dyson’s owners are lifetime advocates of our technology.
What you'll do -
- Lead, coach and continually develop a team of Team Leaders to enable them to drive ongoing sales and service performance improvement within Customer Services
- Empower and support the team to coach and develop their advisors to deliver and exceed against our owners and Dyson’s expectation.
- Build, maintain and support an operational environment centred on Customer Service Advisor empowerment and ownership
- Identify opportunities for improvement and manage the implementation of solutions for efficiency, performance or customer experience improvements across the Contact Centre.
- Support the ongoing development and evolution of the Contact Centre as a multi-channel, sales and service centre
- Ensure through a data driven approach to operational and performance management that opportunities for improvement are targeted, tangible and cost effective
- Work cross functionally and cross markets to ensure that Customer Services plans and execution is aligned to Dyson’s goals
- Keep on point with wider customer service trends and best practice, bringing those back into Customer Services to ensure we are restless in wanting to innovate and develop our owner experience
What we'd like to see from you -
- Significant experience gained managing a large, complex Customer Service and/or Sales operation and clearly a demonstrable track record of driving performance improvement
- Demonstrate the ability to drive performance in a positive and engaging way with a culture focused on enhancing the Dyson owner and employee experience
- Able to adapt to change, be resilient and act as a role model to colleagues across Customer Services and Dyson as a whole
- Strong commercial awareness
- An objective approach to performance management and development, led by a strong data focus
- A willingness to adapt to the needs to our customers and teams; taking on new responsibilities as the role and our customers’ needs evolve
What we can offer you -
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Yearly bonus and pay review
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount
- Free sports centre & onsite gym
- Subsidized cafes