- Sydney - Australia
Dyson’s culture is unique; dynamic, inventive, technology-obsessed and decidedly un-corporate. The mindset is geared to constant change and Dyson’s pace brings constant challenge. It’s not easy or comfortable, but it’s this way of working that drives performance. Dyson suits people with the courage and resilience to find their own way, spotting opportunities where others don’t, and having the self-belief to persevere where others give up. “Good enough” isn’t good enough. Experiences are more important than experience. And attitude counts as much as aptitude
About the roleReporting to the Owner Experience Lead, this role will be instrumental in delivering best in class owned content and asset management. You will be responsible for implementing content optimisations and the localisation of global content across Australia and New Zealand.
As part of the Owner Experience team, you will:
- Assist in maintaining the AU and NZ website through a CMS for all owned marketing content and help manage the publishing schedule in partnership with the wider marketing team (both local and global)
- Oversee the content calendar and work with the wider marketing team to deliver campaign content in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy of product information on owned assets
- Bring our highly innovative technologies and differentiated experiences to our Australian and New Zealand Owners – and amaze our owners at every touchpoint
- Collaborate across the entire organisation, proactively looking to develop the best solution with expertise and tools available
- Proactively look for content optimisation opportunities and monitor analytics and content performance to recommend future enhancements
- Work alongside partner agencies to ensure that briefs are delivered accurately, on time and within scope
- Take responsibility for ensuring that site content is accurate and published at the correct time, every time
- Manage ad hoc requests for maintenance of site content as well as localisation of Global marketing lead content briefs
About youYou are:
- An innovative thinker with digital marketing understanding who takes a positive approach to problem solving
- A visionary who is always looking to learn the most cutting-edge methodologies in digital marketing
- Proactive, creative, team player who enjoys solving problems and enabling those around them
- Has impeccable attention to details and strong QA skills
- Understands UX principles and can put themselves in the position of a user, to make smart insight driven consumer journey optimisation recommendations
- A self-starter with strong project management skills and the ability to build strong relationships in multiple cross functional teams
- 2 - 3 years experience within marketing or campaigns, with specific experience with content production and CMS
- You'll have experience working with Magento or similar Content Management Systems
- You’ll have experience using Google Analytics, or similar, with the ability to detect audience and behavioral insights to drive optimisations
- Experience measuring and analysising data to help deliver content recommendations that meet consumers’ needs and deliver meaningful traffic
- An understanding of SEO principles and organic research is preferred, as this role is focused strongly on onsite content.
- An exposure to basic HTML is preferred.
Ability to fulfil other duties as required:
- Pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that you can see need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviors
- Ability to travel
BenefitsAt Dyson, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We value you bringing yourself to work and we want to deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. Outside of a competitive salary and sales bonus, our team members receive generous product discounts, additional paid annual leave, paid parental leave and ongoing learning and development opportunities. You will be provided with all tools of trade (laptop, phone and company car). Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited to adopt new ways of doing things differently, and better.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.