- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
You will be responsible to for thinking, designing and creating all content across our social channels.
- Concepting, designing and refining digital creative assets to meet briefs from Dyson teams worldwide.
- Presenting work to brief owners and stakeholders – articulating ideas and confidently defending proposals with reasoned and evidenced arguments.
- Working alongside Content Strategists to generate ideas for cross-channel digital campaigns and executions.
- Demonstrable experience of designing and creating digital content for a brand – especially social media assets.
- Excellent understanding of creative design principles and processes
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of Dyson, its engineering ethos and visual identity and have good judgment as to what makes good Dyson communication and what doesn’t.
- A thirst for Dyson’s competitive communication approach – being on the lookout for ways to highlight our competitor’s shortfalls.
- Ability to question a brief and highlight key creative challenges or opportunities
- Extensive knowledge of creative software tools, e.g Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, solve problems efficiently, and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong team player, approachable and supportive.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines