- Salary will be based on experience and credentials.
- Creative, Marketing
- Chicago - USA
Dyson has a regional creative department that brings to life the global approach to communication at the regional level and executes market-driven campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our campaign team within the Center of Excellence for the Americas. The content created within the regions is data-driven, user-centric, always-on and relatable to consumers across the Americas – US, Canada and Mexico. Dyson is seeking a content maker to contribute to the company’s digital content marketing activities.
The position reports into the Americas Creative Director, and requires someone who has exceptional film content creation and integrated campaign development. Partnering with a Copywriter, you'll drive creative from concept to delivery.
- Create engaging digital film content – shooting and editing a plus - to drive awareness and consideration of Dyson’s machines across all categories.
- Responsible for contributing to the company’s social media presence, growing participation and engagement through content creation.
- Work with the Americas Creative Director and with the Global Content Team in the UK to ensure content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Partner with content strategist in reviewing existing and new content in order to develop optimal content calendar.
- Ability to evolve creative assets to respond to data and in-market learnings.
- Other activities as may be identified from time to time.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- 3-6 years of recent work experience creating, shooting and editing digital marketing content and film content.
- A creative mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create relevant content.
- Experience supporting product marketing and sales activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Being highly adaptable and having flexibility for working in an ever changing, fast-paced environment is a must.
- Excellent time management and project management skills required.
- Expert level ability at producing quality videos, social media posts and blogs.
- Ability to focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.