- Competitive + super + bonus
- Sydney - Australia
The role of Content & Optimisation Executive will work closely with and support the eCommerce Manager for Marketplaces. You will play a key part in driving growth in the Dyson direct business through creating a perfect shopper journey on ANZ marketplaces (eBay, Catch, Trade Me). This will be done through analysing, reviewing, recommending and building strategic and tactical changes to improve conversion rate on marketplaces. One of the biggest pillars in increasing awareness through our marketplace channels is driving content, which will involve managing all promotional content and media.
AccountabilitiesOptimise the marketplace customer experience to drive ecommerce sales
- Increase Dyson visibility and awareness on each platform to drive improved click-thru rate and conversion rate
- Implement marketplace store optimisations and changes and create optimal user journeys to effectively communicate with potential customers
- Work closely with local marketplace team to execute new campaign, site optimizations and enhancements effectively
- Collaborating with the creative hub, integration agency and brand team to generate the best content
- Maintain regular reporting on brand content and user experience with the aim of building a perfect shopper journey
- Work closely with marketplace team to deliver insights on all paid media campaigns and deliver ongoing optimisations
- Utilise all conversion and sales data to inform on-site optimisation recommendations
- Analyse paid and organic brand activity on all marketplaces, aimed to deliver an uninterrupted brand journey
- Work with the creative team to ensure perfect execution of advertising, product pages and brand areas to deliver best Dyson customer experience
- Coordination of online marketplace campaigns ensuring all relevant stakeholders are engaged and aware of responsibilies and timelines
- Deploy strategic plans with Marketing and Shopper functions to drive traffic and conversion
SkillsThis role requires 1-2 years experience in a digital content and asset management role, preferably within an online marketplace or a media agency. Other skills and experience required includes:
- Demonstrated experience in supporting ecommerce, category management and digital analysis
- Understanding of digital analytics and metrics within online platforms
- Ability to optimise return on investment of marketing spend
- Proven strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience in delivering content online
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia