- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
As a Producer at Dyson you'll be a gatekeeper for our busy Content team. You’ll be working closely with creatives to produce video, imagery, design work and copy for Dyson’s digital content channels. You’ll guide content creation projects through from brief to delivery through detailed scoping, resourcing, planning and sign-off processes.
If you’re a hybrid producer / project manager with digital content experience, we’d like to hear from you.
AccountabilitiesAs the Producer for the Content team you'll own the complete production process – scheduling work, booking resource, organising film/imagery shoots, overseeing post-production and making sure delivery is on time. Build relationships with brief owners in Dyson teams and markets around the globe, updating them on work in progress. Be able to coherently argue the case for or against creative work being briefed based on actual requirements, time and resource available. Ensure that work progresses from brief through ideation, shooting and post-production to be delivered on time and on budget.
- You'll have a proven track record of planning and project management - ideally within a digital media, creative agency, film, video or television production environment and demonstrable experience of working directly with creative people.
- You'll need strong organisation and communication skills - comfortable planning and managing multiple jobs at any one time, prioritising tasks and workloads.
- Ability to interrogate and question a brief with confidence, identifying logistical and practical challenges and pressure points.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to solve problems and keep a level head in a pressured environment where pro-activity is essential.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines