- Shanghai - China
About the role
· To priorities, plan and organize the demand of studio production and ensure individuals are briefed thoroughly and that deadlines are agreed and met.
· To develop detailed production timing plans, giving stakeholders and colleagues the visibility of such plans and updated progress against them.
· Influence technical delivery methods at the earliest stage in the campaign development process, using credible production approaches based on previous line-production experience and what can work for Dyson in given scenarios. Giving creatives (filmmakers/designers/copy writers/product demonstrators, and 3rd party presenters) clear parameters to work within.
· To contract external crew and kit, undertake logistics, produce shooting schedules, risk assessments, health & safety procedures and call sheets in collaboration within house filmmakers for in house productions.
· To develop relationships with external studios and suppliers and be comfortable outsourcing and managing productions from start to completion.
· To communicate clearly and regularly with Project Managers, project stakeholders and senior members of the team with updates on production progress.
· To collaborate closely with all teams that are in need of content production, keeping them up to date with appropriate information in the overall planning and execution.
· To identify continuous improvements and cost reductions in production through careful cost negotiation, detailed planning and analysis of wider content requirements to ensure efficiencies are made where possible.
· To support local market teams to be able to create their own live filming within the global guidelines in a studio setting.
About youStakeholders to manage and work in collaboration with:
- Film Producers, Filmmakers & Film editors
- Creative Lead
- Programme and Project Managers
- Editor in Chief
- Product Category Creative Leads and teams
- Product Category Commercial heads and managers
- Livestream Lead, Training Lead, Facility Lead
- Legal and Claims
Essential Competencies / Skills / Experience / Background:
- Proven success and experience in line-producing to the highest industry standards
- Proficient English written and spoken language skills
- Strong team player – approachable, collaborative using great behaviors
- Influencing skills ability to drive better ways to deliver
- Emotionally Intelligent with a strong sense of self-awareness
- A keen interest / passion in making content in and outside of the workplace
- Solid understanding of studio management, onsite shooting, postproduction, audio and CGI
- Project management and production skill set
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Purchasing and negotiating skills - specifically in relation to all production line-items
- Pragmatic and decisive – be able to respond to creative, technical and decision-making challenges (filming and editing) with speed and accuracy and deliver effective solutions
- Energetic, engaging, confident and positive
- Multitasker – be able to juggle priorities across several projects at any one time
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Live action production experience ideally Social Commerce
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.