- $Competitive base + super
- Sydney - Australia
Reporting to the UX and Owner Experience Lead, this role will be instrumental in delivering best in class owned asset management. You will be responsible for implementing asset optimisations, localisation of global content and turning local cross-category insights into customer journeys that will drive meaningful returns for the business. You will be an expert in effective content creation, SEO and website administration. You will manage site CMS for all marketing content and manage the publishing schedule in partnership with the wider marketing team (both local and global).
You will be part of the ANZ team, working within the Marketing team, bringing our highly innovative technologies and differentiated experiences to our Australians and New Zealanders.
You will own the creation/adaptation of and the publishing of all marketing lead content on Dyson.com.au and eventually Dyson.co.nz. You will work with the brand, owner experience and the direct team to create insight led online experiences that bring their campaigns / products to life for our in market consumers. You will manage the SEO agency to ensure that recommendations are both relevant and actionable. You will be an internal advocate for best practice SEO on and off site. You will establish benchmarks and yearly objectives for content lead initiatives, based on historical data.
You'll have excellent communication skills and the ability to operate in a global matrix structure with a broad range of stakeholders. You'll take a positive approach to problem solving, collaboration and influencing others, and take a completer finisher approach to project work. You'll have experience working with Sitecore or similar Content Management Systems, Google and Adobe analytics suites, creating and commissioning content, creating and implementing SEO strategies and the ability to detect meaningful audience and behavioral insights.
You will have an exceptional understanding of:
- Developing content strategy, working with the wider marketing team, based on deep understanding of the consumer journey
- Continuously and effectively collaborate across marketing and entire organization, proactively looking to develop the best solution with expertise available
- Manage site CMS, developing and overseeing content calendar
- Oversee and ensure accuracy of product information on owned assets
- Closely monitor analytics and content performance to recommend future enhancements
- Experience with keyword research and content ideation tools like BrightEdge, SearchMetrics, Conductor, ahrefs, SEMrush or others
- Experience with measuring SEO success through leading indicators like rank tracking, and through business KPIs like traffic and revenue
You are a self-starter with a can-do attitude and plenty of initiative. You approach your role in a positive and proactive manner, and with a keen eye for detail, always looking for opportunities to make improvements. You have strong interpersonal and group communication skills, and are comfortable working independently as well as collaborating with diverse stakeholders.
Your experience will include;
- Working closely with and partnering with cross functional teams especially Ecommerce, Brand, Customer Service, Insights, Events and other marketing teams
- Briefing and overseeing the work of internal teams and/or external agencies, such as designers and copywriters, who will deliver much of the campaign activity
- Using data to inform new content, optimise existing content and evaluate past content
- Managing requests for maintenance of site content as well as localization of Global marketing lead content
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global brand, collaborating globally on exciting promotional campaigns, and ultimately, contributing to Dyson success.
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia