- People, Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Continuous Improvement Analyst reporting to the IT Transformation & Transition Manager, is responsible for:
- You will be responsible for embedding a continuous improvement and change culture in Global IT focused on people, process and systems required to support our vision.
- You will develop and maintain continuous improvement methodology and framework for IT based on Lean, Six Sigma or other relevant industry standard methods
- Support the Transformation and Transition manager in delivering the wider Transformation programme within IT and ensure that the appropriate business change management activities are undertaken as part of these programmes
- Enable the Change Advocacy group and support the Change Advocacy core team to deliver on their objectives and missions going forward.
- Enable the Target Operating Model Delivery Programme (TOMDP) ways-of-working to function smoothly, including maintenance of the programme’s toolsuite (JIRA, Confluence & Teams)
- Coordinate the support, mentoring and training of wider IT colleagues on continuous improvement tools and techniques as required - either through internal experts or external consultancies and third parties.
- Support the Innovation & Strategic Partners Relationship Manager and IT Engagement and Communications coordinator, to manage the process within Dyson IT to support the identification of creative solutions to key challenges we face in IT.
- Working with wider Dyson IT colleagues to identify and drive delivery of continuous improvement opportunities through Change Advocacy,
- Consistently tracking the benefits achieved through delivery. Embedding this as a core part of everyone's role alongside day-to-day delivery.
- Working with strategic partners to understand their continuous service improvement plans and together with service owners, ensuring that these are realised and any impact to Dyson's internal processes, people and systems are appropriately assessed and changes implemented.
- With experience in a similarly dynamic, international role and complex organisation, the candidate will have a proven working knowledge of leading an IT function
- Powerful change agent, a visionary with a proven track record in strategic planning, individual/team development and service delivery.
- Possess solid matrix management skills together with an in-depth understanding and knowledge of business and technology trends.
- We want people who will embody a collaborative approach in bringing both business and technology stakeholders together to deliver technology solutions that enable tangible business benefits.
- Ability to translate high level unstructured ideas and requests quickly into a structure and level of detail that can be easily impacted
- Experience of developing and delivering IT Roadmaps and Programme Plans to meet business needs.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines