- Compliance and approvals
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The role reports to the Database Manager and concentrates on planning and development of projects; defining scope and timings, driving approvals and controlling day-to-day priorities. This role is operationally driven, but technically focused, managing the DAM and assets across all our product in-box literature, and packaging.
The role is the link between RDD, Engineering, Commercial and Manufacturing teams globally; managing assets of all our deliverables across a broad spectrum of stakeholders. with a focus on operational efficiencies and production values. The position is responsible for the creation and management of copy assets, including the translations and quality controls ensuring relevant standards, compliance and content approvals across global markets are met in a timely manner.
- · Experience of working in a busy production environment.
- · Experience of driving a team of people to deliver to defined timelines.
- · Knowledge of DAM systems.
- · Experienced proofreader with a meticulous eye for detail.
- · Experienced in managing multiple and multi-lingual projects.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines