- Salary will be based on experience and credentials.
- Creative, Marketing
- Chicago - USA
Dyson has a regional creative department that brings to life the global approach to communication at the regional level and executes market-driven campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our creative team within the Center of Excellence for the Americas. The content created within the regions is data-driven, user-centric, always-on and relatable to consumers across the Americas – US, Canada and Mexico. Dyson is seeking a copywriter to contribute to the company’s website and content marketing activities.
The position reports into our regional copy lead, and requires someone who has exceptional writing skills expressed through the lens of a well-defined brand.
- Write a broad range of creative and compelling communications for all Dyson categories. Content will be primarily focused on site communication, but could include social content (video and all social formats), SEO, video, display, social media posts, and more
- Ability to develop distinct copy to resonate with specific target audiences, while maintaining the overarching Dyson story
- Work very closely with the site designer and merchandising teams to make responsive site changes based on real-time data, as well as version copy for testing environments
- Remain current on industry, cultural, and technology trends, and look for opportunities to incorporate them into your creative concepts
- Responsible for editing and proofing materials during all project phases
- Wear multiple hats: depending on your skills, there will be times when you will have to drive the creative process by playing multiple roles throughout concepting and execution phases
- Time and workload permitting, contribute to campaign creative that spans social, digital, experiential and more
- 1-3 years of copywriting experience in an agency or related field (advertising, digital, social media, publishing/content or public relations)
- Must be self-motivated, hardworking, well organized, thick skinned and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables
- Ongoing drive to understand emerging techniques, trends and philosophies in marketing, technology, interaction and social media
- Must have a portfolio (share anything that conveys the way you think or approach assignments, even if it was never produced – Please include the portfolio or a link to it with your application
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.