- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Madrid - Spain
This position is responsible for Aftermarket operations of his/her country for all products’ categories, assuring daily contacts with the repair centers (& refurbishment center).
He/ She is the single point of contact/referent for the country regarding Aftermarket matters. He/ She drives appropriate actions with respect to Repairs NPS (and all other correlative NPS).
He/she deploys in the market any Global/European initiative.
Ensures management & execution of Aftermarket operation in his/her country on all categories of products as per defined policy/processes and Dyson quality standards:
- Repairs management ( Ordering/Fulfillment)
- Ensures repair center proceeds in a compliant manner with Dyson quality standards & expectations
- Is accountable for repair lead-time and service level in the country (monthly reporting & non-performance root cause analysis)- He/ She leads Monthly Business reviews with the support of Europe Head of Aftermarket – He /she should behave as the repair center account manager.
- Communicates /handles with repair centers any IT issue
- Is accountable for providing repair forecasts and spares forecasts
- Collaborates and contributes to helping Dyson detecting quality issues and improve quality or quality of repairs.
- Ensures set up /deployment
- Manages repair workshop manager ( Dyson in house)
- Maintains regular reporting to ensure good follow-up of the activity
- Operational interactions
- Raises Pos, checks Invoices
- Monitors Credit and accounts payable
- Monitors courier performance (and costs with Logistics counterparts)
- Service Request management
- Manages communication with CPM and ensure CPM is updated at any time about escalations/spare parts shortage to manage Owners as per Happy Owner process.
- Manages Customers complaints with CPM
- Adheres to Happy Owners process
- Ensures SLA of SRs
- Is consulted/ involved into Refurbishment activities when repair centers are managing both repair and refurbishment in order to ensure SLAs are maintained for repairs.
- Manages escalations linked to capacity shortfall/IT issues/contact center or courier performance.
- Spares parts
- Ensures spares parts stock is managed appropriately ( accuracy objective/level of inventory in $ and volumes) with the support of the workshop manager
- Ensures required spares are available and raise alerts
- Informs and Manages shortages with CPM
- Is up to date at any time about supply situation
- Project management
- Supports and deploys any European initiative /project locally
- Accompany Salesforce deployment in repair centers
- Is up to date on new products launch
- Evaluates & proposes improvement projects in the country, ensures continuous improvement for throughput and cost reductions.
Is the country ambassador towards Europe, ensuring feedback back and forth regarding Aftermarket
Provides feedback and reporting to Europe team to improve our Aftermarket operations/services ( NPS driven)
Fosters a sense of teamwork throughout the organization.
· Customer Focus
- Action Oriented
- Process management
- Problem solving
- Managing diversity
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Retribution (Transportation and Kindergarten voucher)
- 23 working days annual leave
- Flexible working schedule