- London - United Kingdom
You will build hand coded Dynamic HTML 5 Rich Media for Desktop, Mobile and Tablets, and more. You are a passionate developer with an understanding of Creative, Display and Programmatic advertising, Display platforms and trends and an interest in workflow techniques including localisation, dynamic optimisation and compatibility. You’re probably looking to build your career in Creative Technology and are looking for opportunity to learn and grow. You’ll be a core part of our creative delivery team, reporting into the European Production Lead, with dotted line to European Creative Director. You’ll also work closely with our digital demand team in Dyson HQ.
- Create HTML 5 Rich Media content within brand and Google Doubleclick guidelines.
- Develop workflow, best practice techniques for Rich Media
- Help drive the use of new tech in Rich media
- Take PSD designs and converting them into HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Work closely with other design team members
- Carrying out thorough testing of conversion work
- Managing various support queries that are relevant to your department and skills
- You will report into the Creative Director to ensure KPIs are achieved monthly, reporting back during weekly studio meetings.
SkillsWe need you to be a self-starting individual who is keen to get stuck in and develop your skills further as you go, there will be opportunity to flex your learning and build out your skills. You’ll need the ability to manage your workload with maximum efficiency, and you’ll be asked to screen creative for tech feasibility.
- A strong understanding of HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Experience across all aspects of Rich Media and Display advertising
- Building interactive animations and banners etc
- Understanding of design codes and practices that increase CTR and interaction
- Understanding of Sprite sheets
- QA Experience
- Prototyping and MVPs
- Source control and use of code repositories
- A keen interest to learn and grow within your role.
- Agency experience
- Basic Understanding of PHP
- Understanding of Premier and/or After Effects.
- Version Control
- Adobe CC Suite
- CSS Compiler – SASS
- Knowledge of cross-browser and various other testing processes
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines