- Creative, Marketing
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dyson is growing. Fast. More products. New categories. More visual communications. We are a creative technology company with a global and iconic identity. Our mission is simple: We solve problems others ignore with exciting new technologies which defy convention.
Communicating our products’ superiority with brevity and presenting ourselves in the right way is essential to selling, protecting identity, and building our hard earned Reputation.
And every contact with our public contributes to the Dyson Experience, so each must reflect our values and philosophy. Perfectly
This is an exciting time for the Professional business unit of Dyson with the recent addition of Lighting and Consumer products to the existing hand dryer portfolio and significant global expansion. At Dyson we solve problems others ignore, and our mission is for every building in the world to have Dyson technology improving their space. In order to deliver this vision faster expansion into certain verticals is required. Two key verticals are Hospitality and Workspace. Success in hospitality to date shows this as a significant opportunity and it is dominated by global hotel chains that work across multiple geographies as well as key local operators. As Indoor Air Quality and personal environment control become more important in workspaces with increased flexible work environments we want to build on our existing partnerships in this sector.
We need a Senior Creative to lead creative thinking for the Dyson Professional category. Reporting to the Campaign Creative Director, you’ll work closely with a team to lead, originate and develop campaign concepts for all media channels, but primarily websites, social media and digital advertising including CRM. You’ll work on integrated campaigns that connect our brand and products with our customers, communicating our mantra of first / better / only, and setting us apart from the competition.
The scope of the role requires you to create commercially effective, creatively brilliant work. Your creative solutions will bring to life the desired proposition and will work across multiple platforms while they connect seamlessly with all other facets of the campaign, communicating our performance superiority, setting us apart from the competition and building a customer journey that is compelling and accessible.
Working in a category specific team, you’ll collaborate with campaign and advertising creatives to develop concepts that present a consistent message, drive engagement and convert consideration to purchase. You’ll also be responsible for working with dedicated local markets across Asia, Europe and the Americas, ensuring that final artwork is relevant and delivers your creative vision whilst being robust and fit for purpose.
When required, you will work with our in-house imagery and film teams to brief in and provide direction whilst assets are being created that support campaign executions across all outputs.
· Interrogating and interpreting creative briefs to establish solid foundations for all of your work.
· Collaboration with Commercial to build an understanding of the commercial drivers that define our marketing activity.
· Whilst ensuring regular communication with the Creative Head in your category, taking a leading role to see projects through from start to finish.
· Bringing a fresh perspective to the design across all consumer touch-points.
· Ensuring all work is in line with Dyson brand values and follows the relevant brand and design guidelines.
· Creative thinking that takes already established product creative strategy and translates that into dynamic creative executions.
· Working with other creatives, brainstorming and sharing ideas.
· Work with the Creative Director to ensure your work has been fully considered from the point of view of optimisation and A/B testing where appropriate.
· Whilst reporting into your category line manager, also take creative direction from the Creative Director to ensure consistency and coherence across all Dyson communications.
· Confidently present your work with clarity to stake holders underpinned by sound rationale.
· Regular communication with Asian, European and American markets, to share creative concepts as well as to understand their requirements.
· Developing an understanding of all advertising formats (traditional and digital) and use this knowledge to create appropriate creative comms.
· Staying abreast of the technology landscape – advancements in technology & design, trends in social, connected products etc.
· Continuous development and honing of the technical abilities relevant to the role.
· Day to day line management of Junior Creative, taking responsibility for their career development and regular reviews of performance.
· Ensuring that deadlines are met and that all work is on-brand and on-brief.
· You will have achieved a recognised qualification in Art, Design or Media (essential)
· You will have a strong portfolio of work that demonstrates your ability to articulate your ideas with sketches, scamps and storyboards, VO Scripts ideally for leading and reputable brands (essential)
· You will be operating at Senior Creative level or have fulfilled a number of years as a Mid-Weight Creative with client facing experience (essential)
· You will have experience of designing work for global audiences and understand cultural and language differences
· You will have moderate art direction experience and have directed photoshoots and film shoots
· You will have a proven track record of creating digital assets for a variety of media channels
· You will have previously worked with creative, media and studio teams from a busy / fast paced agency or forward thinking technology / retail brands
· You will have experience of working with digital and social platforms
· You will have a deep understanding of the latest design tools and be able to evidence your competency in particular with Adobe Creative Suite, In Design and Sketch (essential)
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines