- Quality and Reliability
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
At Dyson we demand the most from our products and we want to exceed our owners expectations from purchase and onward throughout the product's life. To enable this we need our people to have Quality at the forefront of their minds, always. Through collaboration both internally and with external 3rd parties, this role will create and maintain a class leading environment in which Quality is ingrained into decision making across the entire organisation.
- You will work across all levels of the business to create and foster a new, powerful, Culture of Quality initiative which engages all Dyson People.
- Engaging with relevant business stakeholders, create a brand for Global Quality within Dyson. Ensure the use of this to create consistent messaging on the subject across all Dyson sites.
- Create and maintain content of Global Quality Induction and organise delivery to new Dyson people.
- Own running of appropriate events to reinforce the Culture of Quality including leveraging World Quality Day at Dyson, working towards making this a global event across all Dyson sites.
- Run and analyse the results of regular Culture of Quality surveys within Dyson; aiming to consistently improve.
- Develop a programme to recognise excellent contributions to Quality within Dyson.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Confident public speaker.
- Experienced Change Manager.
- Employee Relations experience.
- Knowledge of event planning.
- Knowledge of Quality within a Product Development & Manufacturing organisation
- Be able to multi-task and plan effectively when working with a variety of project teams in an often high-pressure, competitive environment
- Capable of effectively communicating with, gaining respect from and influencing technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent educating skills.
- Experience coaching others.
- Motivated self-starter who is flexible and willing to grow with the role.
- Knowledge of modern e-learning and other digital learning techniques.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines