- Customer Service
- Sydney - Australia
- Location details
Our Customer Care team exemplifies Dyson’s problem-solving ethos. There’s no query our teams can’t answer. And there’s no fault our Service technicians can’t fix. Join our rapidly growing Customer Care Team and help us create an exceptional customer service experience that reflects our innovative technology brand!
AccountabilitiesIn this role you will be responsible for:
- Answering inbound calls from customers, service agents, and retailers.
- Providing product knowledge and educating Dyson owners on their Dyson machine
- Provide support and troubleshooting over the phone, via email or live chat
- Serving customers who come into the Dyson premises with machines to be serviced, or to purchase spare parts
- A range of administration duties covering office administration, booking couriers, processing customer orders, filing invoices and other paperwork
SkillsOur customer service agents must share our passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences at all opportunities. We’re looking for energetic individuals, who are results driven team players.
In addition you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Previous call centre experience is required.
- A methodical approach to tasks.
- Questioning – able to analyse problems and requests for information.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions, either written or oral. • Ability to deal with problems in standardised situations
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player, able to communicate openly and prepared to assist others
- Excel and data entry experience an advantage.
- Competitive Salaries and Fantastic FullTime Hours!
- An extensive pipeline of new technology to bring to market
- A vibrant, diverse company culture geared to fuelling and realizing ambition!