- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Voice of Customer (VoC) programme is key in bringing customer led insights to the heart of the Dyson business. The VoC program utilizes a variety of survey methods to capture key customer satisfaction KPI’s and deliver actionable insights to a wide variety of functions across Dyson. The team is small and fast moving, so you’ll need to be comfortable with working under pressure, with constant change between the big picture and down in the detail.
Reporting to Global Voice of Customer Insights Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day management of survey tools, running daily operations for digital surveys, ensuring sample targets reached.
- Working with our technology partners (Confirmit, Foresee, Boldchat), you’ll be involved in many aspects of program management (E.g. data/sampling, survey design, escalation processes, dashboard reporting).
- Delivering monthly reports, creating presentations of findings, share insights and keep the business informed of key learnings and developments.
- Contributing to/delivering ad-hoc research projects, delivering analysis along with actionable recommendations to functional teams
- Supporting Customer Experience projects to improve/expand existing Voice of Customer programs & systems, documenting technical requirements and new process.
- Continually seek ways to improve the implementation of Voice of Customer survey tools, and contribute to projects to enhance/expand the program in line with business need and ensuring benefits realization.
- Understand and develop ways of working and rationale behind the analysis approach.
- Build relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Champion the Voice of Customer within Dyson and act as internal consultant to business stakeholders.
- Work with the Privacy and Trust team to ensure alignment with global data quality standards
With experience in a similarly dynamic, international role and complex organisation, you will have a proven working knowledge of working in a Customer Experience environment.
A passion and a curiosity for numbers, along with a passion for improving customers experience in a technology lead company.
Some experience with data collection/analysis software and a strong attention to detail
Intermediate Excel skills
Able to communicate ideas to non-technical audiences.
Self-motivated, dynamic and results-driven.
Ability to offer solutions to various analysis problems.
Some experience in a customer experience/research role, with practical experience of performing business analysis.
Able to complete complex analysis
Highly analytical, with excellent numerical skills
Ability to understand, analyse, report on and present/visualise data in an engaging way
Ability to spot issues and trends and make recommendations
Passionate about resolving challenges and driving improvement
Confident presenter and communicator
Proactive, can-do attitude
Able to work at pace in a complex, matrix environment
High curiosity and interest in working with people from varied cultures and countries
BSc Degree Maths, Statistics, Analytics or equivalent