- $15.50/hr + bonus opportunity available
- Customer Service
- Aurora, IL, USA
Dyson is growing fast, our ambition is huge, and we are hiring! We pride ourselves on being different, authentic, and better. As a Dyson Customer Experience Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering an outstanding, positive customer service and sales experience to consumers who call in with pre-sales support inquiries, after-sales support issues, and technical questions on products. You will also contribute to meeting sales goals and objectives by selling Dyson products to new and existing customers. You will be provided with comprehensive, paid training on the latest in Dyson technology, including floor care, environmental care, lighting, and personal care.
This is a full-time position with a starting hourly rate of $15.50 and benefits package available on the 1st day of the month following your date of hire. Performance bonus/incentive opportunities are available. Ability to work until 8:30pm weekdays, Saturdays until 6:30 pm (required), and some holidays, or as business dictates.
- Build rapport with each customer and demonstrate a helpful demeanor
- Troubleshoot issues at the customers’ level of understanding as well as perform hands-on technical diagnosis and resolution of mechanical problems
- Achieve effective and timely resolution of customer inquiries, issues, or questions, aiming for a one-call resolution and escalating where appropriate to achieve Dysons’ business objectives
- Identify sales opportunities including new product and upgraded technology and drive revenue
- Produce accurate and complete documentation, including warranties, parts, and repairs, in computerized database (CRM)
- Maintain a consistently high level of productivity and call quality
- Take initiative to think outside the box and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- 6+ months in a customer service, call center, retail, and/or sales related position
- Proven technical aptitude including proficiency with Microsoft Office, a telephone/computer and other systems
- Demonstrated experience applying the following skills: negotiation, multi-tasking, analytical & conceptual thinking, and time management
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and overtime
· Must be at least 18 years of age
As a global technology company, we have ambitious plans for the future! How we reward you is more than just salary and bonus. It is linked to our high performance culture. It promotes an engaged workforce through a package of financial and lifestyle benefits.
Dyson full-time benefits include:
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Competitive Hourly Rate Plus Monthly Bonus Incentive Plan
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401K with up to a 4% match
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Wellness Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please send an email to Careers.email@example.com.
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.