- £Competitive Salary
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
As a Customer Marketing Executive you will be responsible for the marketing activity across a number of accounts and projects, working in partnership with the Marketing, Sales teams and Dyson’s customers.
- Create and implement a 360 joint Marketing plan per category for each retailer.
- Lead and grow a product category within all retailers.
- Budget management.
- Management and delivery of marketing projects through the creative hub. Add value using adhoc opportunities for your retailers.
- Lead new projects
- Proven experience in a marketing role is essential, previous experience working with retailers in this environment is also beneficial.
- Knowledge and understanding of Digital Marketing
- Strong stakeholder Management skills
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders & secure buy-in
- Enjoy working in a fast paced & dynamic environment
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines