- Competitive + Super + Bonus
- Customer Service
- Mount Waverley, Australia
About the role
- Delivering a positive customer experience that exceeds customer expectations in an effective and timely manner
- Taking ownership and trouble shoot customer issues, aiming for a first touch resolution
- Performing hands-on technical diagnostics and provide resolution of issues where applicable
- Taking personal responsibility for advising customer of promotions and new technology by cross selling Dyson products and services
- Spot opportunities to promote additional services to customers, such as direct sales and accessory sales.
- Advising repair quotes both over the phone and over the counter
- Maintaining customer account information in an accurate manner via our CRM system
- Following company procedures and customer requests re quotes for costs if the machine is out of warranty
- Processing shipping labels and dispatching customers’ machines using our courier service
- Processing of payments via Cash, Credit card or Cheque, and completing end of day balance
- Record and complete tracking of all interactions with customers in a computerized database
- Respond to e-mail requests for information from line manager, and other managers within the business
- Filing of invoices and other administrative duties as needed
- General office duties, keeping the work area tidy - this includes showroom or display area.
- Passionate and experienced Customer Service professional with a passion to exceed customer expectations
- Proven experience in a soft-sell environment
- Professional presentation suitable for an aspirational brand
- Pleasant demeanour both face to face and over the phone
- Excellent attention to detail and a methodical approach to tasks
- Previous experience handling cash, EFTPOS and credit card facilities
- Strong technical aptitude to diagnose product faults Strong written verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think outside of the box and be a solution orientated
- Proven skills working as a positive, active member of a team
- Competence in using Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to lift up to 12kgs
BenefitsDyson Australia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy an annual bonus. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.