- Customer Service
- Melbourne, Australia
Located within our Dyson Customer Service Centre, this role requires an enthusiastic brand ambassador to provide the ultimate customer experience from handling calls from customers with after-sales support issues, answering technical questions on products, and cross-selling Dyson products and services to existing customers. Being the face of Dyson you are a key player in spreading the Dyson passion and technology.
About the role
- Delivering a positive customer experience that exceeds customer expectations in an effective and timely manner
- Taking ownership and trouble shoot customer issues, aiming for a first touch resolution
- Performing hands-on technical diagnostics and provide resolution of issues where applicable
- Taking personal responsibility for advising customers of promotions and new technology
- Spot opportunities to promote product and accessory sales to customers
- Advising repair quotes both over the phone and over the counter
- Maintaining customer account information in an accurate manner via our CRM system
- Following company procedures and customer requests re quotes for costs if the machine is out of warranty
- Processing shipping labels and dispatching customers’ machines using our courier service
- Processing of payments and completing end of day balance
- Record and complete tracking of all interactions with customers in a computerized database
- Respond to communication requests from line manager, and other business stakeholders
- Completion of administrative duties as required
- Maintaining and upkeeping a safe and tidy work area - this includes showroom or display area.
- Passionate and experienced Customer Service professional with a passion to exceed customer expectations
- Proven sales experience
- Professional presentation suitable for an aspirational brand
- Pleasant demeanour both face to face and over the phone
- Excellent attention to detail and a methodical approach to tasks
- Previous experience with EFTPOS and credit card facilities
- Strong technical aptitude to diagnose product faults
- Strong written verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think outside of the box and be a solution orientated
- Proven skills working as a positive, active member of a team
- Competence in using Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to lift up to 12kgs
BenefitsDyson Australia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy an annual bonus. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.