- As per the industry standards
- Customer Service
- Bangalore, India
Our Customer Service team exemplifies Dyson’s problem-solving ethos. There’s no query our customer service teams can’t answer. And there’s no fault our Service Engineers can’t fix. Driven to turn owners into passionate advocates of the brand, our team makes each experience rewarding. It requires in-depth knowledge and genuine passion for Dyson technology. So we never miss an opportunity to talk about Dyson’s latest technology – and sell products as well as solve problems. Responding to calls, emails, online enquiries and social media, our team is constantly evolving to give better service to Dyson customers. The role will be based in the Bengaluru reporting National Manager- Customer Service
technical support including servicing/repair/installation to Dyson owners.
• Responsible for the proper diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of Dyson products (Air purifiers, Vaccum Cleaner and Personal care range)
and deliver a high-quality customer experience from the service/repair
• Properly manage parts usage and inventory as required and/or directed.
• Provide real time feedback on Quality issues to assist respective team on improving customer experience and product reliability opportunities.
and report any emerging product reliability and safety issues.
• Submit daily/weekly reports of products and customers serviced.
Ensure the customer is at the center of everything we do
Service Engineers in evaluating needs and opportunities to best support Dyson
consumer repairs in region.
• Assist Owner Experience Team in evaluating ongoing training needs
• Support all repair products and/or training activity through personal liaison. Ensure all process activity is communicated and Dyson service levels are understood and exercised.
Quality Assurance Team in investigation escalated repair instances.
The Right Person
• Engineering Degree qualification with 5-7 years’ experience
• High level of customer service orientation required—a desire to help or serve others, to identify, meet and exceed their needs and expectations
• High level ability to troubleshoot product faults and provide proper resolution
• Strong presentation and people skills required
• A meticulous approach to planning and organizing including a proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines
• Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with people at all levels of a businesses
• Continually evaluate training needs and opportunities to best support owner repairs within service center.
• Establish methods and tools to collect and analyze performance data
• Relish opportunities to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
• Take initiative to think outside the box and identify opportunities for improvement
• Identify problems and find solutions
The Right Skills & Experience
• Big picture thinker who identifies opportunities that are not obvious
• Consultative and collaborative approach
• Decisive and excellent influencer
• Real self-starter who has proven experience and takes huge personal responsibility to go out of their way to deliver exceptional customer service.
• Energetic, engaging and positive approach
• Assertive, prepared to see through plans and overcome objections
• Analytical thinker, intelligent, quick-thinking, alert
• Results driven
• Proven people management capability and leadership ability
• Comfortable in both strategic and operational mode