- Claims and Insights, Information Technology, Legal, Security and Risk
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
- Location details
We are recruiting an experienced Cyber Security Compliance Analyst (Project Coordinator). You deliver workshops and training to Dyson employees on security and compliance polices and will have the autonomy to create your own framework. You will deliver assurance that key Cyber Security Policies and Standards are adhered to via auditing and compliance practices against a defined framework and industry recognised regulations.
- Assisting the Compliance Team Lead to create the annual Cyber Security training and awareness plan.
- Develop and deliver Cyber Security training and awareness.
- Deliver the Cyber Security portion of the weekly employee induction.
- Perform due diligence and Cyber Security assurance over 3rd parties.
- Provide reporting on 3rd parties security stance and highlight potential risks to senior stakeholders.
- Assist in maintaining the Cyber Security risk register, holding key individuals accountable for remedial action.
- Provide IT support to the Internal Audit function, tracking remedial actions.
- Escalate where non-compliance poses a business risk to key business stakeholders.
- Perform regular and periodic compliance related tasks
- Assist in maintaining audit evidence repository, ensuring artefacts remain current.
- Maintain oversight of operations functions to ensure activity reflects documented processes and procedures.
- Annual Cyber Security Policy and Standards update and review.
- Develop and publish any additional Cyber Security Policies and Standards which are required.
- Project Management
- Strong conceptual thinking and communication skills, to include presentations and engaging with employees and Senior Management.
- Able to travel to world-wide sites across the enterprise.
- Qualifications Desirable:
- Professional security management certification, such as a Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information systems Auditor (CISA) desirable.
- Formal training and certification in ITIL.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines