- Project Management, Software Engineering and Connectivity
- United Kingdom
The Dyson Cyber Security Project Manager is a high calibre project delivery professional that is recognised for their leadership, problem solving and consistent excellence with a particular focus on cyber-security project delivery.
- Project management and delivery, ensuring your projects are structured, well planned and executed.
- Creates exceptional quality project setup documents detailing scope, assumptions, success criteria, risks and governance structure.
- Uphold the IT project management methodology and look for improvements to discuss with the Programme Manager.
- Manage supplier relationships to ensure ongoing cost effective and high quality delivery.
- Produce project highlight reports
- Create quality business cases for projects in close partnership with Business Stakeholders.
- Track and measure business case realisation in close partnership with Business Stakeholders.
- Experience of IT project management, ideally gained in consultancy or client side in large and complex organisations.
- A proven record in delivery.
- Good knowledge and experience of all stages of the project and programme lifecycle, including development of business cases, mobilisation of programmes.
- Knowledge of multiple project management methodologies.
- Experience of Security frameworks such as SANS to 20 Controls, NIST, ISO27001.
- Experience of delivering medium sized projects with budgets in excess of £200k.
- Experience working with 3rd party and/or offshore teams
- Security certification such as CISM, CISSP, CRISC
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines