- Information Technology
- Singapore - Singapore
At Dyson, we demand the highest standard of performance from the technologies we engineer. Our people expect the same from the technology that supports them. We are a community that appreciates and advocates better engineering. A community of pioneers.
Dyson IT is mid-transformation. Our aim, to create robust IT architecture, to manage data effectively and efficiently and continue to grow our world-class team. A team who is strategic, enabling business acceleration, growth and success.
Our Cyber Security team
It’s no secret that our intellectual property is massively critical to our success. But how do we keep it from the prying eyes of the bad guys? Dyson’s Global Cyber Security department works effectively to keep our secrets secret and secure our crown jewels using advanced technologies to stay one step ahead of the game. We take a pragmatic approach, transforming cyber security in order to enhance our business resilience, enable our colleagues to move fast, delight our customers, and better manage potential cyber disruption. Investing in new cyber security capabilities across technology, process, and people, we build on and leverage our strong cyber security ecosystems to tackle future threats.
Our IT Security Risk & Compliance, Enterprise Security and Cyber Defence functions are the beating heart of Dyson’s Cyber Fusion Centre capabilities. Together, they enable the successful delivery of exciting new projects, help existing toolsets remain effective, enable and encourage compliance, balance red & blue team capabilities, and make sure that cyber security incidents are managed in a timely and efficient way.
About the role
The Cyber Security Project Manager role will be part of the Cyber Security Portfolio & Projects team who are currently delivering a transformation programme of work. Reporting to the Cyber Security Senior Programme Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting and shaping Cyber Security business cases aligning to cyber roadmap.
- Understand full end to end project objectives, deliverables, dependencies and risk/issues for successful delivery of cyber projects.
- Building solid relationships with global stakeholders in both UK and SG.
- Managing project Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies (RAID).
- Self-assess risk/issue impact and drive remediation.
- Manage and track actions to avoid impact to critical path.
- Manage Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Tool for to achieve transparency and controls with delivery.
- Partner with IT stakeholders to support project delivery and service transition.
- Produce and manage project plans and track progress against the plan.
- Track and Report on projects status and health within the Cyber Security portfolio, escalating variations accordingly.
- Ensure adoption of processes, standards aligning with Global IT project governance and best practices.
- Support costs estimate, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of projects to agreed scope and constraints.
- Drive workshops to facilitate requirements with business and technology stakeholders.
- Understand business requirements and translate these to business cases for successful delivery.
- Support SOC Programme Director with PMO tasks associated to Cyber Transformation Programme.
- Support Cyber Programme / Portfolio Manager with PMO tasks.
About youWe seek applications from individuals with a good track-record of managing IT security projects encompassing a range of responsibilities, including IT portfolio and project management, financial budget controls, project risk identification and tracking, and managing multiple stakeholders within Dyson to meet project outcome.
Alongside this, you'll bring the following:
- Good leadership abilities to deliver result through others.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong ambassador of change with good influencing skills.
- A proven track record in strategic project planning, individual/team development and service delivery.
- Possess solid matrix management skills.
- Experiences as a Project Manager within a large corporate.
- Familiar with Agile, Lean or Continuous Delivery methodology.
- Project management qualifications.
- Proven experience in managing portfolio demand, prioritization and planning.
- Proven experience in facilitation of risk workshops.
- Proven experience in stakeholder management.
- Proven experience of financial management of Projects.
- Planview (PPM) administrative experience.
- Experience and a background in managing IT or Cyber Security projects.
Our culture is unique. It's not easy or comfortable. It's certainly not for everyone, but if you thrive on challenge and are excited by change – it could be for you.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.