- Information Technology
- Singapore - Singapore
It’s no secret that our intellectual property is massively critical to our success. But how do we keep it from the prying eyes of the bad guys? Dyson’s Global Cyber Security department works effectively to keep our secrets secret and secure our crown jewels using advanced technologies to stay one step ahead of the game. We use pragmatic approach to transform cyber security to enhance our business resilience to better manage potential cyber disruption. We invest new cyber security capabilities and leverage our strong cyber security ecosystems to tackle future threats.
This role aligns closely to the Cyber Defence Team who are the beating heart of Dyson’s Cyber Fusion Centre capabilities. They ensure Cyber Security incidents are managed timely and efficiently across all of our global locations.
About the roleThe major focus of this role is to establish a new service delivery competency for cyber security operations inside our global Dyson cyber fusion centre. Enabling our cyber security analysts, engineers and defenders to respond to complex cyber related incidents. Coordinating remediation efforts across our IT, risk and business continuity team while streamlining incident management. As a professional incident coordinator, you will develop new auditable processes for incident management, acting as a point of escalation for service delivery commitments working across a global IT team to ensure threats are contained, risks understood, and actions delivered.
You will work with external partners and internal support teams and be responsible for all aspects of Cyber Security service operations ensuring delivery of service in line with contract requirements achieving high quality and positive outcomes. You'll build strong relationships with various stakeholders to deliver world class IT service management that drives operational service excellence, investment prioritisation and effective decision making.
This role will be crucial in engaging across critical cyber security operations which will ultimately drive security improvements and have a positive impact on security culture across Dyson and any dependent teams by providing a world class cyber defence service and incident management.
Alongside the above, you'll also be responsible for the following:
- Managing Service Performance
- Manage and develop strategic partnerships with 3rd party suppliers and internal support teams
- Monitoring performance against targets and deliverables for all contracts
- Ensuring contractual and regulatory compliance
- Reporting contract performance trends and issues
- Ensure delivery of monthly reports to key stakeholders and IT leaders on the Cyber Security service delivery and SLA commitments.
- Produce and review key performance indicators (KPI) of Cyber Security performance and distribute executive metrics to drive transformation or cyber hygiene improvements.
- Managing Service Operations
- Ensure appropriate Incident and Problem coverage is maintained to support Dyson 24x7
- Ensure Change Management compliance
- Analysis of performance leading to service changes and improvements to increase user outcomes/level of satisfaction/perceived value of the service
- Collaboratively working with Service Delivery/Operation Manager in other IT towers to continually refine and improve Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request and Knowledge Management processes and procedures with best practise (ITIL)
- Be the point of contact for DCFC change management and IT/ITIL service coordination.
- Managing Cyber Security Major Incident Coordination
- Lead the overall incident coordination of the Dyson Cyber Fusion Centre ensuring events and/or incidents are managed and responded to in adherence to established process as well as procedures.
- Executing a clear framework for the identification and communication of security incidents managed within the Dyson Cyber Fusion Centre globally.
- Participating in a service response capability to ensure that Dyson Cyber Fusion Centre can call on expert capability and respond rapidly to security events, any time any place.
- Institute strong governance to lead and direct major incident management with industry frameworks, processes and workflows. Ensure that existing procedures are followed and that all procedures are documented in accordance with guidelines.
- Escalating issues or risks to leadership in a timely manner with appropriate information regarding risk, action times and root cause analysis of cyber incidents.
- Provide on call support on a rota basis on weekends, public holiday cover in order to provide major incident management and escalation services.
About youWe seek applications from individuals with an exceptional track-record of building and running cyber security service operations at a global scale.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience in managing IT Operations and Service Desk in an enterprise scale, geographically distributed environment.
- ITIL trained with previous experience of creating and implementing ITIL aligned policies and processes (incident, change and problem management)
- Prefer working experience in leading or supporting a SOC or fusion team in the effective delivery of Incident and Problem Management.
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of cybersecurity or physical security technologies, trends and strategy
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to mentor/train staff and bring awareness to current and emerging threats.
- Proven ability with setting up and maintaining bridge calls with stakeholders, maintaining focus and delivery of core actions in major incidents.
- Ability to effectively communicate operational strategies, policies and processes
- Experience with Vendor and Contract Management
- Good working knowledge of ServiceNow.
Our culture is unique. It's not easy or comfortable. It's certainly not for everyone, but if you thrive on challenge and are excited by change – it could be for you.
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.#LI-DYSON
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.