- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Calamba - Philippines
As a Planning Manager for DDM, will be responsible for managing the Supply Chain Executives in the completion of daily/weekly planning reports, these include conversion of PR to PO, Manufacturing Adherence reports, and root cause analysis of deviation from plan.
Responsible for weekly communication with our sales territories communicating confidently at all levels, you will form liaison between manufacturer and receipt market, monitoring and maintaining inventory levels and capacity management, maintaining the eyes of the customer operating from group level objective view point, working and driving towards group specific supply targets and inventory levels.
Leads Supply Chain Executives to complete and manage the monthly planning cycle updating rolling 12-18mth supply forecasts, managing confirmed/planned receipts profiles within APO, release weekly PO, as well as receive and monitor risk purchase requirements to secure long lead time materials in line with forecasted demand.
You will be working closely with the Supply Chain Executives on the following:
- SAP PR-PO conversion (weekly basis) and release to supplier and markets
- Shipment Adherence reports, OTD report , root cause analysis of deviation from plan (weekly)
- Review monthly sales forecast and demand requirement, confirmation on shipment support to the requirement
- Update supply plan requirements, based on forecast/demand and maintaining service levels and global inventory.
- Receive and report weekly shipment adherence figures , understanding root cause of any variances, ensuring delivery targets are maintained
- Report weekly shipments and supply risks
- Report actual shipment vs. planned ( weekly )
- Weekly video or conference call with markets on supply vs. demand and other topics
- Weekly review on outstanding PO items in detail
- SAP maintenance for new parts – Transportation lane & MAT1 ( Master product information)
- SAP movement ( reschedule on items that unable to meet per required – due to certain acceptable reason )
- Work with internal/external team ( Engineer, procurement , Logistic ) on problem solves
- Review estimated life time part usage/demand when facing MOQ / supplier stop support and etc issues
- Candidate must possess at degree Level or higher
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field (supply planning/purchasing/inventory management) and at least 3 years of people management background.
- Excellent verbal and written English. Good numerical skills
- PC literate (MS Words, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and etc)
- Highly motivated team player, mature and able to work independently
- Self-motivated, accurate and highest ethical standards. Prepared to work hard to get the right result for Dyson, be tough yet be fair with our supplier network.
- Able to work under a fast-paced environment and with tight schedules and strict guidelines
- Able to start work at a short notice an advantage
- SAP knowledge and some engineering background will be advantageous
- Flexible to work scope, as focus and/ or accountabilities may change
- Continuous Improvement: pre-empt problems and make things better before being asked,
- Teamwork: collaboration, knowledge sharing, team work & perpetual learning
- Communications: clearly communicate, tailor communication style & content to different audiences, and listening to others
- Ownership: decision-making, entrepreneurial & business aware, risk taking, lateral thinking & perseverance
- Integrity: apply highest ethical standards to others and self, and be fair and compliant in dealing with the supplier network
- Credibility: position yourself and team by adding-value