- Euro competitive
- Amsterdam - The Netherlands
The development of Dyson’s business, which includes third party retailers, Dyson.com and Dyson Marketplaces, is a key strategic priority for the organisation and will see a spike in growth over the coming years.
Within this journey, you will be mainly responsible for administration and reporting of all our business and financial data, which will impact both our products performance, consumer insights, retailer data as well as our digital data. Additionally you will be using your analytical skills to come up with clear, actionable insights that help to drive our business goals. You will work closely with product owners to understand key challenges and develop processes to ensure we are able to measure and report on new initiatives driven from insights.
Business intelligence at Dyson aims at leveraging on the power of data to provide actionable insights to manage our business. The team is part of the larger finance function, responsible for ensuring best financial analysis and support for the Benelux cluster.
You will be part of a team whose focus will be to structure and maintain our data across the business information platforms available, such as SAP BW, Google Analytics, Anaplan and Tableau and feed the relevant data within the management decision processes.
Accountabilities• Structure, maintain and consolidate data into precise and informative reports• Ensure integrity of commercial data to support insight generation• Own sell in and sell out reporting for our business, integrating all sources of internal and external information• Report on current business results with focus on providing context to multiple stakeholders • Ongoing maintenance of the reporting hierarchies, planning SKU list• Act as a single point of contact for Benelux Master data Management, interacting with group functions• Proactively identify opportunities to enhance our data management processes, taking into account external best practices and current and future trends• Assist in forecasting and planning on product specific sell-out plans• Contribute to the growing insight-based and data driven culture• Support the maintenance and enhancements of the insight tools/platforms
· University degree in Economics/Statistics or similar
· Previous experience in Data Analysis, master data management
· Experience of working with Anaplan and/or similar analytics platforms
· Ability to work through large sets of data and suggest how to optimize data gaps and management reporting
· Well organised with a systematic approach to work and close attention to detail
· Ability to prioritise workloads and meet project deadlines
· Confident with the ability to work proactively and autonomously
- Discount on Dyson products
- Company bonus scheme
- Pension scheme and holiday plan
- Company fitness plan
- Fresh fruits and Friday quiz