- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Digital Analyst is responsible for helping support the Made Programmes overall measurement approach to digital, for demonstrating the effectiveness of our work, for delivering actionable insights and for refining the operational delivery of results and analysis on an ongoing basis.
You will make it your business to capture requirements, to understand objectives and to offer the right reporting solution for each brand and/or brief. It could be a large, extensive, insight-led project, or it might be a quicker, more ad hoc set of queries, or it might amount to more routine weekly / monthly surfacing of results and observance of trends.
This is not a junior position, but it will offer the opportunity to learn valuable skills and experience in the field of analytics, supporting (and being supported by) the senior members of the team.
- To analyse and interpret data relating to digital activity, to identify insights in respect of consumer behaviour and content performance, and to make actionable recommendations in aid of digital strategy and creative work.
- To create dashboards, write reports and deliver presentations to clients that surface results, findings and suggested improvements.
- To liaise with clients, strategists and client service to gather requirements, to understand client objectives, to turn these into performance KPIs, and to tailor reporting and analysis to actual business needs – particularly in respect of format and frequency.
- To provide some support and/or oversight to the wider Strategy and Client Service teams regards any of their, more basic, reporting needs.
- To act as an evangelist for analytics, helping to educate both clients and the agency about digital effectiveness / ROI.
- Experienced at working in the analytics space.
- A firm grasp of digital metrics
- Experience of setting KPIs and creating measurement frameworks
- An aptitude for dashboard creation, and pulling data from different data sources
- Terrific attention to detail, and very high personal standards when it comes to quality, method and rigour
- Possessed of a passion and a curiosity for numbers, online businesses, emerging platforms and ongoing developments in the world of analytics
- Intellectually curious and tech savvy
- Excellent numerical skills
- Brilliant interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Superb written skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Free on-site parking
- Sport centre
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays