- will not be advertised
- Istanbul - Turkey
The Digital Analyst will play a crucial role in supporting the Digital Marketing Managers based in Istanbul and Dubai and the wider META Marketing team to build data insights which will help the team make informed decisions and measure campaign success – from awareness to conversion.
The candidate will also be expected to have a close working relationship with the regional Center of Excellence (CoE) and Group Performance Marketing teams based in Singapore and Malmesbury, UK respectively. The teams are responsible for driving performance marketing capabilities and efficiencies across Dyson markets.
About the role
Over the past year, the team has made inroads in digital marketing and launched Dyson direct online and Marketplaces. As part of our growth plan, we are now looking for a multi-facted Digital Analyst who will be able to identify opportunities, gaps and areas for efficiencies within digital marketing plans across all markets, and provide valuable insights that will ultimately help the META team reach its targets.
• Understand the business needs and produce insightful analysis for marketing, sales and owner experience functions. Act as an internal consultant to translate business questions and developing predictive analysis to grow business.
• Identify business opportunities based on a combination of internal and external data sets. Analyzing/ synthesizing complex data and present clear recommendations to senior management.
• Managing and maintaining monthly reports and dashboards, to understand customer behavior, improve customer lifetime value, customer retention with churn analysis and site performance.
• Supporting marketing initiatives across project and campaign lifecycles, including measurement plans, primary and secondary research, and performance reporting. Keeping a pulse on day-to-day performance data, including display media, site, search, email, and/or social campaigns by tracking ROI.
• Being responsible for tag management system, spec development and integration. Collaborating with IT to review and test analytics tool tagging for site changes, new site features, and initiatives to ensure data quality.
• Working in a variety of reporting systems and databases for the creation of recurring reports and dashboards
• Measurement – along with tools already available (Google Analytics, DCM), work with our local media buying agencies (Mindshare) and Group/ CoE Performance Marketing teams to ensure that appropriate mechanisms are in place to measure the effectiveness of all Dyson online marketing activities including, but not limited to: measures for site traffic, site performance & conversion, display campaigns, PPC activity, affiliate performance, & retailer partner online sales.
• Reporting and optimization
1) Provide prompt campaign insights that will allow the team to optimize campaigns on-the-go, as well as drive the development of future campaigns.
2) Communicate relevant top level online performance, learning and insights to the wider team on an ongoing basis. Also provide distributors with insights and reports which will help them understand opportunities present in their business.
3) Report on the commercial success of campaigns by measuring Return on Investment, taking into account all marketing activities (offline, online, retail) and sales.
• eCommerce performance tracking – be familiar with eCommerce metrics and conversion data, and be able to work with Mindshare to both identify performance issues and provide solutions to improve conversions.
• Trend Reports – be able to spot trends, understand why its happening, and how it might affect the business. Able to provide these insights not just through social listening tools, but from channel performance (e.g Search, social campaigns).
Experience and Education
• 3 – 5 years of experience in measuring the performance of digital channels (search, social, video, display), some of which must be with a strong consumer multi-national brand or local pure play sites with proven track record. eCommerce experience is a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Maths, Statistics, Analytics or a related field.
• Expertise in web analytics, social analytics, and report development; campaign performance reporting is a must.
• Prior experience in data mining by dealing with large datasets, such as data processing, statistical modelling, and/or analytical visualization
• SQL, Tableau, and R (or equivalent statistical language) is required and using data visualiziation tools would be an advantage.
• Entrepreneurial delivery focused, and prepared to roll up sleeves to make things happen
• Strives in a fast paced & dynamic environment
• A strong team player
• An achiever, motivated by breaking new grounds and creating a business from scratch
Skills and Competencies
• Excellent analytical skills; translate data into information into knowledge into wisdom so we can make the best informed business decisions.
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and work with cross-functional teams.
• Passionate about digital & the opportunities, it brings to drive commercial success for a business
• High proficiency in MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint) data analysis tools
• Good communication skills, both written & verbal
• Fluency in English
Benefitsprivate health insurance
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.