- Data Science
- Singapore - Singapore
We are currently seeking a Data Analyst to join the Data Team embedded within the ‘Global Quality Function’. This function analyses data and customer feedback, relentlessly improving product safety, reliability, usability and customer satisfaction. Each generation of Dyson technology must set the benchmark for the next.
- Identify data sources and automate collection process
- Undertake processing of structure and unstructured data
- Supported by visualization experts, data engineers and data scientists, you will analyse large amount of information to identify trends and patterns, build predictive models with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data in order to meet business needs
- Work with Finance and Business teams to conduct quantitative analysis and draw qualitative conclusions
- Database maintenance and development to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Degree/ Diploma holder with 1-3 years’ experience in data analysis activities.
- Experience in SQL and/or Cloud environments
- Experience using visualisation software (e.g. Tableau or Qlik)
- Experience on CRM/ product data analysis
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ethical, possesses personal integrity, self-motivated, dynamic and results-driven