- Quality and Reliability
- United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Data Analyst to join the Business Intelligence Team in our world class Research Design and Development department. We are responsible for global reporting and analysis of projects during product development. The team play a vital role in supporting the engineering function of approx. 3000 technicians, scientists and engineers worldwide. We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual who would like to further their career within a growing and successful company. With a combination of hands on experience and dedicated training we will offer you the chance to develop your skills and experience.
- The Data Analyst is responsible primarily for ensuring that the reporting needs of the business stakeholders are met. They are responsible for capturing requirements, designing, building and deploying reports to satisfy the stakeholders.
- They are responsible for the end to end delivery and have responsibility for delivery of insightful data and analysis.
- Support and maintain existing reports and dashboards
- Capture clear requirements direct from business stakeholders
- Iterate report solutions by design, build and test methodology
- Develop great relationships with business teams by fully empathising with their needs
- Use best practice design and visualisation techniques to allow users to see and understand their data
- Create analytical solutions that impress, inspire and become essential tools
- Experience developing business reports and providing analytical support to business functions.
- Ability to manipulate large and complex data sets.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel including VBA
- An understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into technical requirements
- Enthusiasm to analyse data and drive actionable insight
- Experience of using visualisation software e.g. Tableau
- Broad understanding of web tools & languages
- Graphic or artistic skills to present data in a compelling way
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines