- Quality and Reliability
- Singapore - Singapore
We are currently seeking a Data & Analytics Manager to join the Data Team embedded within the ‘Global Quality Function’. This function analyses data and customer feedback, relentlessly improving product safety, reliability, usability and customer satisfaction. Each generation of Dyson technology must set the benchmark for the next.
AccountabilitiesYou will be a key driver in the development of an analytics manufacturing capability that enables new insights in product reliability and manufacturing risks: early warning reporting and alert automations, product traceability, test monitoring…
You will be also involved in the development of new reports, analysis and functionalities, working closely with other teams and the IT department to increase the level of insight we can obtain from our data.
The role requires pragmatic approaches to deliver short term results, balanced with a sound strategic view for the development of the capability. It is essential to be able to engage and persuade all relevant stakeholders, bringing to the projects effective collaborations between teams.
It is also relevant to bring experience in the implementation of data manufacturing platforms and have a clear vision on BAU models to maintain them and get value from them, plus an analytical mind-set to define the key reporting capabilities that have to be developed.
- Experience of leading technical or data driven projects.
- Experience of managing a highly skilled team of analysts
- An understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into technical requirements
- Excellent communication skills & creative problem solving approach
- Experience within analytical roles
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience of using visualisation software (e.g. Tableau or Qlik)
- Experience in SQL environments.
- Experience in Cloud environments.
- Experience in application development
- Working in multi-national / multi-lingual teams
- Understanding of ETL - on premise or cloud based
- Knowledge of engineering
- Interest in how business works and desire to improve our performance
- Self-motivated, dynamic and results-driven
- Team player, comfortable dealing with all business levels
- Ethical, personal integrity
- Quick learner
- Willing to be flexible in tasks and activities taken on
- Thrives on change
- Attention to detail without losing bigger picture
- Ability to deliver under pressure