- Quality and Reliability
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Data & Analytics Lead to join the Data Team embedded within the ‘Global Quality Function’. This function analyses data and customer feedback, relentlessly improving product safety, reliability, usability and customer satisfaction. Each generation of Dyson technology must set the benchmark for the next.
AccountabilitiesYou will be responsible primarily for ensuring Data Quality in key data domains under the responsibility of Quality Function (Reliability, Perception, Connected, Manufacturing) and the evolution of these domains, incorporating new data feeds and getting more value from existing data.
You will be also involved in the development of new reports, analysis and functionalities, working closely with other teams and the IT department to increase the level of insight we can obtain from our data.
The role requires a high level of pro-active analysis and optimisation activity from a candidate who displays excellent technical & business focused skills
- Lead significant data projects to enable data driven decision making.
- Manage a team that design and develop data domains, reports and analytical systems (3-5 people).
- Support and maintain existing global applications & exec level reporting.
- Create insightful reports from the various systems using BI tools.
- Contribute to the strategy to improve global reporting methods in Dyson.
- Work with senior stakeholders, business leaders and internal suppliers.
- Identifying change needs - Assessing the impact of the change, and documenting requirements.
- Collaborate with I.T. and other analytical teams to share ideas and improve ways of working.
- Perform Ad-hoc analysis as required in a timely manner.
- Experience of leading technical or data driven projects.
- Experience of managing a highly skilled team of analysts
- An understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into technical requirements
- Excellent communication skills & creative problem solving approach
- Experience within analytical roles • Relevant analytical software and system experience
- Experience of using visualisation software (e.g. Tableau or Qlik)
- Experience in SQL environments.
- Experience in Cloud environments.
- Experience in application development • Working in multi-national / multi-lingual teams • Understanding of ETL - on premise or cloud based
- Knowledge of engineering
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines