- Salary will be based on experience and credentials.
- Information Technology
- Chicago - USA
- Location details
- Chicago, IL
Reporting to the Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for bringing analytical products to life, whether that product is a tool, an analysis, or a dataset. Once a product plan has been prioritised by the leadership, you will own the delivery of that product from inception through to presentation. By drawing upon resource from data engineering, advanced analytics, architecture, and the business, you will ensure that the product get delivered on time and according to the specification agreed with the business.
● Contributing to transforming Dyson IT into a strategic function by product management, owning the conception, development, and delivery of a data product
● Working to accelerate the wider Dyson business by requirement gathering, interfacing between the business and the team
● Enabling the growth and success of Dyson by resource mobilization, working with other teams to ensure adequate capabilities
● Helping Dyson IT work towards being rapidly scalable by TBC
● As part of Dyson IT’’s Business Partner led approach, you will activation, holding stakeholders to account to ensure that the product launches successfully
● Supporting Dyson IT lower its cost to serve and be cost effective in every way by TBC
● Engaging talent and help us diversify our talent force by TBC
A combination of outstanding interpersonal communication skills and strong leadership abilities is essential. You must be a powerful change agent, a visionary with a proven track record in strategic planning, individual/team development and service delivery, possess solid matrix management skills together with an in-depth understanding and knowledge of business and technology trends.
You will have at least two years of experience in data analytics, business intelligence, or software development. You have a good knowledge of data platforms and feel comfortable discussing technical requirements. Preferably you will have experience in product or project management. While programming knowledge is not required, familiarity with big data solutions such as Hadoop is a plus.
- User stories and opportunity sizing
- Analytical tools and approaches
- Cloud data platforms and solutions
- Data-as-a-Service models
- Project and product management
- Experience with SAP BW
- A Bachelor’s or advanced degree preferred or equivalent experience.
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.