- $ Competitive
- Data Science, Information Technology
- Singapore - Singapore
- Location details
We seek an individual who will embody a collaborative approach in bringing both business and technology stakeholders together to deliver technology solutions that enable tangible business benefits.
What you will do...
- Own the definition of data architecture components for information management solutions to facilitate storage, integration, usage, access, and delivery of data assets across the enterprise.
- Produce and approve architecture diagrams for enterprise data and analytics solutions including conceptual, logical and physical.
- Architecting conceptual, logical and physical data models using data modelling approaches (e.g. 3NF relational, Kimball dimensional) in standard modelling tools.
- Designing the data integration architecture based on solution requirements e.g. real-time, near real-time, batch.
- Support, Define and manage work packages that deliver elements of an information management solution e.g. data warehouse, data mart, ETL service, operational data store.
- Solve the challenge of integrating disparate sources of enterprise data and information to model and visualize their businesses and derive insight.
- Develop and maintain long lasting relationships with senior stakeholders, both during and outside of project delivery.
- Supporting a data design work-stream in an agile delivery or on a large-scale ‘waterfall’ delivery project for an enterprise data warehouse or reporting solution.
- Lead the design of the architecture for an on-premises or cloud-based, data warehouse, or big data solution; this could cover several technologies, countries and lines of business.
- Lead and Assist in the further development of our capability through proof-of-concepts.
You are familiar with...
Data Integration & Federation:
- e.g. SAP, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Informatica, Ab Initio, and data integration tools for Hadoop-based architectures.
- e.g. Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server, Netezza, DB2, Greenplum, Amazon Redshift, Cassandra, Hadoop.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.