- Data Science, Information Technology
- Singapore - Singapore
- Location details
Reporting to the Lead Data Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Shaping Dyson's data platform by ingesting, modelling, and enriching data by leveraging the latest cloud technologies and programming languages.
- Ensuring data can be ingested and analysed in a secure, efficient, and well-governed manner.
- Developing, industrialising, and optimising Dyson's big data platforms across AWS and GCP.
- Ingesting new data sources, writing data pipelines, and transforming and enriching it using the most efficient methods.
- Working with data from any source, understanding the best way to serve it up at scale to a global audience of analysts.
- Working closely with data architects on the team to ensure that we are building an integrated, performant solution.
What is required for the role:
- Degree or relevant qualifications in Engineering / Computer Science / IT Analytics.
- At least two years of experience with data lakes or cloud data warehouses.
- Good knowledge and comfortable writing SQL, Python, and preferably Spark.
- Prior experience working with cloud technologies such as the Hadoop platform.
- Familiar with analytical tools such as Impala, BigQuery, Athena, Snowflake, or Redshift.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.