- Machine learning
- Singapore - Singapore
- Work alongside scientists, designers and research engineers to provide analytic insight into Dyson’s research challenges and support to operational issues.
- Perform investigatory analysis of large multivariate datasets, identifying opportunities to apply machine learning techniques to extract meaning and derive value.
- Optimise analytical workflows by identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and automate processing wherever possible.
- Architect the infrastructure and pipelines required for the robust and scalable extraction, transformation, and ingestion of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Collaborate with research engineers to recommend improvements to data collection and experimental strategy to optimise system performance.
- Design and develop clean, documented, and easy to maintain code. Integrate software builds with the corporate CI environment where appropriate.
- Maximise engagement through understandable data visualisations, effectively and engagingly presenting complex technical information and analysis to senior management.
- Awareness of, and full compliance with, data handling and retention regulations.