- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Data Science, Information Technology
- Singapore - Singapore
- Location details
Reporting to the Data Quality and Governance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the rollout of the Dyson Data Governance Framework and driving its adoption and implementation across Dyson as well as initiating and reviewing audits of data processes and the adherence to Dyson principles relating to data.
- Contributing to transforming Dyson IT into a strategic function by Educating stakeholders on the Dyson Data Governance Framework and driving its adoption and implementation across Dyson.
- Working to accelerate the wider Dyson business by Initiating and reviewing audits of data processes and the adherence to Dyson data principles.
- Enabling the growth and success of Dyson by constructing policies, processes, standards and data definitions to guide the technical implementation of data-related changes or processes in Dyson (e.g. deletion and archiving rules).
- Helping Dyson IT work towards being rapidly scalable by identifying, logging and escalating data governance concerns.
- As part of Dyson IT’s Business Partner led approach, you will champion the importance of Data governance and Data quality within the business
What you should have...
- Degree qualifications with previous experience of working within global data warehouse systems.
- Good SQL analysis skills to perform data analysis and profiling activities.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Data Governance role. Experience working in a manufacturing or retail environment would be ideal.
- Understanding of GDPR privacy laws and regulations.
- Good communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships in IT and the business.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.