- Data Science, Customer Service
- Singapore - Singapore
Are you a passionate data analyst with an interest in Customer Services data? Are you looking for a challenging role within an exciting and fast-paced technology company? In this role you can become a key member of a new data team embedded within Dyson’s ‘Global Customer Services’ function; helping to shape our data-driven strategy to Customer Services. Whether it’s working with data from web chats or calls, you will be instrumental in delivering exciting and impactful new analysis to our global markets, ensuring that Dyson offers our customers world-leading services and experience.
AccountabilitiesAs a Data & Insight Analyst your mission is to help shape and develop the Global Customer Services analytics and reporting landscape. Working in collaboration with Visualization experts and Data Scientists, you will make it your business to improve the current analytical offering in the Global Customer Services arena, delivering advanced visualizations and actionable insights that allow us to better understand what our consumers think about our products and accompanying experiences. As well as using data to share insight on past customer interactions, you’ll also be using that data to forecast future interactions and advising stakeholders on what needs to change to ensure that future interactions are met with world-leading service levels.
- Excellent SQL experience for both data manipulation and querying is a ‘must have’
- An established track-record of dealing with Customer Services data sources and metrics (e.g. NPS, Call handling data)
- Experience in using statistical and forecasting techniques
- Data Quality investigation and enhancement
- Familiarity with Data Visualisation software such as Tableau, Looker, Qlik or Power BI
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time, and deliver results to deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, happy working at all levels of the organisation
- Exposure to Cloud database platforms such as Google BigQuery or AWS Redshift
- Programing skills in Python, R, Java or C#