- Quality and Reliability , Data Science
- Singapore - Singapore
The role remains crucial to the organization, particularly to Lifecycle Quality where there is overwhelming amount of data to deal with and the data sources and tool development is still evolving rapidly. There is a need for a strong subject matter expertise on data analysis to move the team to more efficient Data-driven product quality monitoring and risk management, in line with the Company’s goal.
- Jobholder is primarily responsible for analysing an evolving range of data generated from manufacturing to market to bring visibility of product health throughout its lifecycle.
- Support New Product Launch Monitoring – Use existing data analysis tools to monitor new product production line performance at start of production and in-market performance at launch.
- Analyse and monitor Reliability Rate, trend and forecasting – Use existing data analysis tools to monitor trends in Category/Range/Product reliability rates. Perform bespoke analysis where a worrying trend is identified. Report status and escalate emerging issues where required.
- Maintain and monitor Data Source to assess data quality – Maintain knowledge and mapping of existing data sources. Monitor them to ensure consistent quality of data. Escalate data quality issues to relevant parties.
- Map and integrate new Data Source – Keep up to date with new data source and network development in the organization; Investigate and map new data sources through networking activities with other individuals/teams/departments.
- Experiment with new Data Tools – Work with stakeholders to identify new use-cases and develop proof-of-concept. Experiment with combining new and existing data sources to create new and insightful data tools.
- Report and Communicate – Produce clear and concise summary reports that are tailored to the knowledge level of the intended recipient.
- A degree in Data Science or equivalent in a relevant discipline with 3yrs+ post graduate experience in a data/analytical role.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suites, Statistics, VBA, SQL, Tableau, and programming languages like R, Scala & Python.
- Motivated, independent, analytical, data–driven individual with a good attention to detail.
- Able to understand Customer Relation Management environments and systems and Manufacturing Production Line environments and systems that generate the data the analyst works with.
- Good communication/presentation skills – verbal, written and visual.
- Able to deal with complex issues while under time and cost pressure.
- Ability to plan ahead, prioritise deliverables and coordinate with the work of others.