- Data Science, Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Bristol, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dyson are currently recruiting for a Data Scientist to join our Global Data Service team with IT. You will have hands on experience with various type of data and a keen understanding of data models and foundation statistical techniques. Using tools like R and Python you are able to deploy, monitor and maintain models effectively. Ideally, you will have hands-on experience with data science artefacts.
- You will drive the foundations of our data science infrastructure for training, monitoring and maintaining models at scale.
- You will model, test and productionise insight extraction from the myriad of data sources available at Dyson. Sometimes play with big data and sometimes doing smart data on small data sets.
- You will engage with the business and data product managers to shape and refine their questions.
- You will also team up with the data engineering team to get advice and support on accessing data and shaping infrastructure.
- Scientific approach to solve practical problems, logical thinking.
- Strong software engineering background.
- Self-driven individual with drive to solve customer problems.
- Team player and good communicator within the team and beyond, capable of building great stories our of sparse data
- Experience with kubernetes, docker and tensorflow in cloud environments
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines