- Information Technology
- Bristol, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dyson IT are mid-transformation. Our aim, to create robust IT architecture, to manage data effectively and efficiently and continue to grow our world-class team. A team who is strategic, enabling business acceleration, growth and success.
Dyson’s Global IT applications service has end-to-end accountability for the design, delivery and support of all business applications enabling Dysons global commercial, operational and enterprise business process. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team are arranged into investment areas including Owner Experience, Retail, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance & compliance and People and collaboration.
About the role
- Managing Epics and Features for a business portfolio through an Agile backlog.
- Regular and effective communication with key stakeholders, governance, change management and thorough risk management.
- Providing IT Delivery and Agile Project Management techniques, guidance and support to Business Stakeholders and Product Owners.
- Facilitating effective governance reviews with delivery partners on resource performance through regular service reviews.
- effective strategic/tactical decision making.
- Providing E2E leadership across all Delivery teams.
- Resolving problems and escalations on delivery commitments.
- Managing team activities in line with Release and Service Management processes.
- Ensure requirements are aligned with business objectives which are clearly communicated and understood by delivery teams
- Support and collaboratively improve DevOps Delivery
- Salesforce, SAP CRM
- Operational infrastructure experience
- Vendor Management
- Line management experience
- Professional experience with programming languages and cloud hosted services
- Strong leadership abilities
- Powerful change agent
- A visionary with a proven track record in strategic planning, individual/team development and service delivery
- Possess solid matrix management skills
- Strong customer experience focus
- Previous team performance management experience
- Experience of delivering large-scale systems and applications
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Anticipates project needs before they arise; prioritises multiple tasks effectivel
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience of building and managing Scrum teams
- Experience of working with collaboration tooling such as Jira, Confluence, Slack, MS Teams
- Ability to hire, motivate and develop highly capable teams
- Experience of working with enterprise-scale partners as well as niche vendors
- Experience of working with globally-distributed, diverse teams
- Strong experience of planning large backlogs of requirements across multiple platforms and vendors
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.