- Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Reporting into the Commercial Delivery Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning, leading, organising, and motivating the MADE and Media programme teams in order to achieve a high level of performance and delivery.
The Programme Lead will be responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility projects using appropriate project delivery methodologies, operating models, in a fast-paced environment that crosses multiple business divisions.
The successful candidate will be expected have strong interpersonal skills, ability to support and engage senior managers, as well as manage teams, coordinate efforts with specialists, and demonstrate a track record of successfully delivering business change to implement revised TOM and new services on group wide scale.
The Marketing Analytics Data Environment (MADE) programme is key in putting the Owner at the heart of the Dyson business and establishing a data-driven operating model. The MADE data set will capture key consumer interactions from source systems (internal & external data sets) to help build and inform the enriched profiles we use to personalise our communications with Owners and better target prospects.
Dyson’s Media programme covers media buying, planning and performance across traditional and digital media. Working closely with 3rd party agencies and established media organisations (Google, Facebook etc), the team is highly skilled and fast moving, covering Dyson’s global reach.
We are currently defining ad new, service oriented engagement model to ensure our value is exposed to the markets to meet their growth and NPS targets.
- Change and programme planning and management, including definition of the programme’s scope approach and schedule; aligning the business change roll out to the platform technical evolution and market readiness.
- Organise and lead programme status and reporting
- Manage risks and issues successfully with appropriate mitigation plans
- Working closely with the Commercial Delivery Director, establish and successfully implement programme governance
- Work closely with the Commercial and IT teams and coordinate requirement gathering and feasibility studies
- Promote and empower the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the programme, making a meaningful contribution, while encouraging a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality output
- Protect the team from external noise, ensuring that they are 100% focused on delivering value
- Champion the teams work showing the benefit that the team is delivering
- Working closely with the Commercial Delivery Director, apply a structured methodology and change management activities, while identifying and managing anticipated resistance
- With support plan and execute communication and training to markets on the new service model and the value of MADE.
*This role may require international travel to EU, APAC and Americas on an ad hoc basis, aligned to the roll out plans.
- Strong end to end project / programme management experience ideally from an advertising and media agency background or a global technology or premium retail brand
- Significant experience of leading multi-functional teams (creative, performance media and data marketing specialists )
- Proven knowledge of rapid evolving digital technologies and media channels including Paid, Owned and Earned media
- Previous team and line management experience for Junior PM's, Project Managers and Programme Managers
- Proven track record of successfully managing six figure plus budgets and strong expertise in financial and programme resource planning and project scoping
- Evidence of effectively utilising various project management principles and methodologies like SCRUM, Agile, Waterfall and Prince 2 to successfully deliver large and complex programmes of work on time and within budget
- Demonstrable experience in delivery of business change, readiness and training
- You will have proven experience in using appropriate Project Management tools such as Jira/Confluence, Tableau, MS Project
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of stakeholder trust and confidence
- You will have a creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines