- Information Technology
- Bristol, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dyson IT are mid-transformation. Our aim, to create robust IT architecture, to manage data effectively and efficiently and continue to grow our world-class team. A team who is strategic, enabling business acceleration, growth and success.
Dyson’s Global IT applications service has end-to-end accountability for the design, delivery and support of all business applications enabling Dysons global commercial, operational and enterprise business process. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team are arranged into investment areas including Owner Experience, Retail, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance & compliance and People and collaboration.
About the role
Leading a team of Agile Project Managers to deliver technical solutions to support Dyson’s big CRM ambitions.
Develop and maintain a rolling backlog across the Platform for Business and IT change, challenging benefit and priority where required.Working with Product Owners, Technical Architects and Operations to ensure the right solutions are developed and implemented successfully.
Working with cross-functional teams within a software practice ensuring that the work fed into, and processed through the development scrum teams is of the right technical quality.
Partnering with the Project Management team on all web application projects to ensure they are properly scheduled and resources assigned.
Collaborating with marketing and new product development teams to understand and solve their web based application needs, including maintaining and modifying existing applications along with creating new applications as required by the business.
Ensuring that all web based applications are operationally maintained and up to date and adhering to non-functional requirements such as performance or security.
- Salesforce and similar platforms.
- SAP/ S4, SAP CRM, SAP Hybris commerce, Mulesoft.
- Knowledge of Java Spring software.
- Line management experience
- Professional experience with programming languages and cloud hosted services
- Strong leadership abilities
- Powerful change agent
- A visionary with a proven track record in strategic planning, individual/team development and service delivery
- Possess solid matrix management skills
- Strong customer experience focus
- Previous team performance management experience
- Experience of delivering large-scale systems and applications
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Anticipates project needs before they arise; prioritises multiple tasks effectivel
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience of building and managing Scrum teams
- Experience of working with collaboration tooling such as Jira, Confluence, Slack, MS Teams
- Ability to hire, motivate and develop highly capable teams
- Experience of working with enterprise-scale partners as well as niche vendors
- Experience of working with globally-distributed, diverse teams
- Strong experience of planning large backlogs of requirements across multiple platforms and vendors
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.