- Calamba - Philippines
Delivery Truck Driver will be responsible for day to day delivery, accuracy and reports of stocks in Dyson.
- Responsible for towing trailers to and from job sites.
- Follow pre-assigned driving routes to ensure timely delivery of trailers and material / FGS.
- Pick up will-call material from PAM WH to Offsite WH.
- Responsible for truck cleanliness and maintenance.
- Perform routine daily truck and trailer inspections.
- Safely operate company trucks and equipment.
- Coordinate job material pickup and drop off with WH TL / Manager.
- Provide assistance to the field team while on job site as needed.
- 2 years of delivery driver experience a plus.
- 1 year of warehouse experience.
- Goal oriented and driven to succeed.
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks with a warehouse environment.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including extended hours when necessary.
- Forklift experience a plus.
- Exude key competencies, such as, work ethics and values, initiative and decision making.
- SAP experience is a plus.