- Competitive + Super + Bonus
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Sydney - Australia
This position will coordinate and execute the Monthly S&OP forecast process to ensure key deadlines are met, provide analytical and tactical support of the Annual Budgeting process, and develop and publish ad hoc analysis and reporting to senior leadership to provide actionable insight and support decision making.
About the roleDemand Planning
- Define/lead effective market S&OP (Sales and Operation Planning) process with multi-functions focusing on demand consensus and responsive decision making in market side.
- You will be responsible for forecasting all ANZ current and new products at Dyson, using SAP/APO/BW planning and reporting tools, internal and external business intelligence, and judgment knowledge to ensure the most accurate forecast is generated and maintained
- Improve/lead forecast related processes/standards/capabilities that sustain high demand forecast accuracy and reasonability to enable sale & share growths with assets/capacity optimization.
- Analyze/validate demand assumptions, business plans and external data with expertise, and communicate root causes and conclusions with relation functions to develop proper business plan.
- Communicate business risks and opportunities proactively with related functions to drive corrective plan and actions.
- Manage/communicate demand forecast, implication and potentials effectively with regional demand planning group, supply planning group and sourcing plants to ensure right production and supply.
- Manage supply with market supply chain team within a defined horizon to ensure smooth and effective business operations.
- Perform forecasting related SAP execution for both FG and Spare parts weekly/monthly basis, and be a key user to resolve SAP related system issues.
- Define/deliver demand related KPI & target (forecast accuracy, case fill rate, process health check, etc).
- Lead implementation of effective business planning process, role and responsibility among multi-functions that covers longer term demand strategy, masterplan, relevant mid-term strategies & tactics, monthly S&OP in commercial side, tracking, root cause analysis and re-application.
- Establish/lead escalation and risk management process with multi-functions.
- Establish/Lead initiative readiness & planning processes in term of demand planning POV
- Define/Lead company Dashboard & action planning process in terms of demand planning POV
- Track record on multi-cultural dynamic environments where he or she played a major role on implementing changes.
- Strong leadership and responsivity, follow-through, results driven attitude.
- Experience of running S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) process with Multi-functions and Managements.
- Prior Demand Planning and Forecasting experience required
- Knowledge on overall supply chain in manufacturer POV and customer (retailer’s) supply chain.
- Preferred to have +5 years’ experience in Demand planning
- Excellent analytical capabilities, logical & strategical thinking, effective communication skill
- Knowledge and experience on demand forecasting and planning processes and
- Knowledge and experience with SAP or ERP system
- You will ideally have SAP APO Demand and Inventory Planning, SAP ERP and BW reporting system skills
- Knowledge on MS office and other relevant software for forecasting process.
BenefitsAt Dyson, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We value you bringing yourself to work and we want to deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. Outside of a competitive salary, our team members receive generous product discounts, additional paid annual leave, paid parental leave and ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our Service team have a vibrant and diverse culture and you’ll work with a fantastic team of people every day. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited to adopt new ways of doing things differently, and better.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.